Saturday, September 1, 2018

I've broken the tethers!


Since we sold Sam's Lincolns, I have been fairly tied to the ranch during the week, because we're down to one vehicle, our wonderful little Honda, which Sam drives to work. And I don't mind it because I love it out here.


But yesterday I was saved from the normal tedium by a visit from my old friend, Paula! We're both "old" friends; we have known each other since 1983.


It was her first time at PPR. We toured the ranch, talked a lot, tried a new pizza place in Benson, talked some more, dropped off a job application (3 times), and Paula began to feel like a taxi service! She even took me into Tucson where I met up with Sam after work. Thanks, Paula!

It was a good day!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I enjoyed the day with you a lot, Jan. Missed seeing Sam's smiling face. Your home in the desert is wonderful - so beautiful and serene. Paula