Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Organizing - My Type of Nesting

One dictionary I found describes nesting as "the tendency to arrange one's surroundings to create a place where one feels secure," which is exactly what I do every time I move to a new place. Fitting the necessities into our new little house is a challenge, but it's sure fun when it works.

Yesterday I had a constant helper in Dingus. He's happy that Mom (the all-important human in charge of feeding) is home all day this week.


Everything must be carefully inspected. 


Everything!


Right up until naptime, which, of course, is much more important to a cat.


At the end of many hours of organizing and unpacking, I leaned against the deck railing, watched for Sam to come up the driveway, and enjoyed the quiet and the sunset.


Have we said that we love it here?



No comments: