Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Adios to the Miata

We spent the weekend with friends Jack and Dottie. They came in from out of town to buy my Miata and drive it home!

They were our first overnight guests since we moved here, and our new little house only has one bedroom, so our bedroom became the guest room.

For our accommodations, we could have put a foam mattress on the floor of the living room or on the deck, but Sam wanted to put up our 10 ft. by 12 ft. tent. It's been several years since we used it for camping and it was fun! Sleeping in the fresh air, with all the conveniences right next door.

I was having a good time with our guests and didn't take any photos of the tent. But I did memorialize my goodbyes to our fun little red sports car.


Today was spent cleaning up the house and taking down the tent. Once again, I had expert help from Dingus Magee. 


Hope you all have a good week!

No comments: