Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Great and small


Well, mostly small today.


The large creature was the tarantula Sam spotted in the road last night! I know they're harmless, but I still don't want them crawling up my arm.


This morning, I took my phone on my walk and was amazed at how many different kinds of flowers are among the grasses and desert plants, and I hadn't even noticed lately.




We have yellow, pink, white.


These purple blooms are about an inch across.


Even the mesquite trees have new fuzzy blooms.


And new growth.



The more I saw, the more I thought about how God is telling me to slow down and enjoy the beauty he put there for me. Instead of worrying about a job or money or whatever else is going on. 


Right down to the tiniest detail. 


As he said in my reading the other day,  "My grace is all you need." Good reminder!

No comments: