Friday, December 14, 2018

Our week


Sam got the tractor running again this week!


In addition to several new parts that he had to find and install, we poured in 8 gallons of new hydraulic oil. It must go everywhere in there!

Now we can finish leveling the RV site for the new 5th wheel trailer.


The other day, we woke up to fog and could barely see the mountain. It's not a normal occurrence in these parts.



But this morning, the air was bright and clear again. It clouded up later and the temperature barely rose above 50 degrees, with a breeze. Brrrrr! I know, I'm a wimp!


The other day, I was in Tucson to do laundry and errands, and was able to take my Mom for a walk around a nearby park. It did us both good.

The following day, I did a short job in an area of Benson that I hadn't explored yet, so that was fun.


I also wanted to get in the Christmas spirit and show you our decorations. There's not many, but they cheer me up.


Susan and I made these snowmen out of socks a few years ago. So cute!


This is less than half of my rocking horse collection.


And I love these wooden ornaments.


I hope you're enjoying your Christmas season. Take time to remember what it's all about!

1 comment:

Fran said...

You and Sam also have a great holiday