Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Multiple hats


You know that old saying about wearing many different hats? These days I wear 2 or 3 (or not).

Sam left around 6 a.m. for work and it was still cool and cloudy. We had an old barrel cactus in the front yard that Sam pronounced dead. Sure enough, it was a dried husk. I easily loaded it into the wheelbarrow and moved it to an open area where it can decompose in peace. (And yes, the handle on the pitchfork IS lavender! We bought it at a yard sale recently and there's a matching shovel.)


This is where I spend many hours lately, applying for jobs and doing paperwork.



My part-time companion, Dingus, gets his own chair. Otherwise he would be walking across my keyboard and laying on the papers.


It has a great view!


An hour or so later and we have this. Have I said we love monsoons?! The pinging noise is the raindrops on the metal roof.

Hope you're all enjoying your summer!

No comments: